Rollercoasters, attractions, and shows for the entire family. Buenos Aires is perfectly located to visit Parque de la Costa, one of the most popular theme parks in South America!
Parque de la Costa Day Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Buenos Aires and head to the nearby city of Tigre. Once there, we'll make our way to Parque de la Costa, one of the most important theme parks in Argentina.
You can wander around the park and see the six rollercoasters. The highest is Boomerang, some 123 feet tall (37.5 metres). Did you know it reaches speeds of up to 46 miles an hour (75 km)? Jump on and let your adrenaline run wild!
If you prefer water rides, El Vigía and Salto Delta are two fantastic rides which are sure to soak you! And if you prefer being on solid ground, Parque de la Costa has 23 attractions, such as the bumper cars and the carousel which are fun for all the family.
Of course, no theme park is complete without a haunted house as well as other scary attractions for those that aren't easily spooked. Plus, before you leave you'll be able to see an incredible show- there are many to choose from, the Cinderella show is always a hit with families, or maybe the thrilling Zombie Invasion is more your thing.
At the end of the day, we'll return to Buenos Aires and drop you in a touristic area of the city.
Types of Ticket
When you make your booking you can choose between two types of Parque de la Costa entrance tickets:
- Golden ticket: includes 16 children's attractions, 18 family attractions, and 7 bigger rollercoasters and attractions.
- Standard ticket: includes 14 children's attractions, 11 family attractions, and 4 live shows.
- This day trip includes hotel pick-up from hotels in the centre of Buenos Aires. If your hotel is not in this area, we'll contact you to establish a central meeting point.
- When we return to Buenos Aires, we'll drop you back at a central tourist location. You can choose which of the following locations suits you best: Puerto Madero, Galerías Pacífico, Avenida de Córdoba & Pellegrini, Avenida de Córdoba & Cerrito, Cerrito & Juncal, Cerrito & Corrientes, 9 de julio & Avenida de Mayo or Corrientes & Florida.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 10 years old||Children under 3 years|
Children between 3 and 10 years oldUS$ 32
Children under 3 yearsFree
Children between 3 and 10 years oldUS$ 28
Children under 3 yearsFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking guide on the journey.
Hotel pick up from hotels in the centre of Buenos Aires.
Return drop off in Buenos Aires.
Standard ticket or golden ticket to Parque de la Costa theme park.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Buenos Aires local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).