Select this Private Tour of Cádiz and receive a personalised tour of the city with just your family and friends. Enjoy exploring the port city with an exclusive guide.
Private Tour of Cádiz
Over an hour and a half, you'll be guided around Cadiz at your pace, visiting the places that interest you most. This way you can visit the most important landmarks around the oldest city in the West, such as the Pópulo district, the New Cathedral, the Old Cathedral and the Roman Theatre.
After meeting in the Plaza de San Juan de Dios, we can follow the itinerary of our other Cádiz tours, choose your own route or let the guide plan the visit according to your interests.
This is a walking tour, so although it can be as easy as needed, please bear this in mind.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 19 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 12 people||Up to 30 people|
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 117.20
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 175.80
Up to 30 peopleUS$ 211
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, there won't be anyone else in the group.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Plaza de San Juan de Dios, next to the Moret monument.