Sail along the beautiful Bay of Cadiz on a private boat with a certified skipper. This is a brilliant trip on the Atlantic just for you and your partner, family or friends!
Private Boat Trip in Cadiz
At your chosen time, we will set sail in a private boat from the Royal Yacht Club of Cadiz. This experience also includes a certified skipper, so you don't have to worry about anything, just relax and enjoy the trip!
We will sail under the arches of the magnificent 1812 Constitution Bridge. Its sheer size will leave you speechless, reaching up to 220 feet high! Nearby is the José León de Carranza Bridge, which we will also pass to reach the beautiful isthmus that links the city of Cádiz with San Fernando.
On the coast of the latter, we will see the impressive Arsenal de la Carraca Spanish naval base where the famous Juan Sebastian Elcano was trained.
Our journey then continues to the coast of Valdelagrana beach where we stop for one hour so that you can take a dip and enjoy the inflatables, the paddle surfs, and other fantastic water sports equipment. Back on board, we will enjoy a tasty snack of chips, olives, omelet, gazpacho, soft drinks, and mineral water.
Finally, three hours after departure, we will return to the Real Club Náutico de Cádiz.
This private activity is limited to a maximum group size of 7 people.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 7 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 7 people|
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 270.30
The tour is exclusively in English.
Private boat trip.
English speaking skipper.
Paddle surf and aquatic sports equipment.
Snacks, drinks, and mineral water.
Private, exclusive tour just for you and your companions.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (10:00 am local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (you must attend with a carer).
Royal Yacht Club of Cadiz