Travel through the past of the Iberian Peninsula in the Roman ruins of Conímbriga and enjoy one of the most beautiful natural monuments in Portugal: the Buracas do Casmilo.
Conimbriga Roman Ruins Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Coimbra at the time indicated, and head to the famous ruins in Conímbriga. The journey will take just 20 minutes.
The first stop on the tour will be the Conímbriga Monographic Museum, where a large collection of mosaics, sculptures, coins, and domestic and agricultural utensils are on display.
Afterwards, we'll visit the Roman ruins of Conímbriga. Here we'll climb up the steps of the ancient amphitheatre, see the thermal baths, and visit houses that date back more than 2,000 years.
Next, we'll head into the Sicó mountain range to the Buracas do Casmilo. These are known as the "mouths of the mountains" and offer you an incredible view of the surrounding valleys and mountains.
The trip ends back at your hotel in Coimbra.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 7|
Children under 7US$ 29.30
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking and multilingual guide.
Transport by air conditioned minibus.
Entry to the Monographic Museum and Conimbriga ruins.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.