Discover the city of Cork with a tour on its sightseeing bus. You'll travel through its most important areas in a comfortable way while able to get on and off at any of its stops.
Routes and stops
The Cork Tourist Bus will take you to the most important parts of this vibrant Irish city, touring its historic centre in a fast and comfortable way. You'll enjoy the best views of iconic places such as the English Market, Saint Finbarr's Cathedral, or the lively Saint Patrick's Street.
You can also get on and off at any of the eight stops along the route and visit places such as Kent Station, the old Cork City Gaol prison or St Patrick's Bridge. During the tour, you'll enjoy recorded commentaries in English that'll tell the story of each of the places we pass by.
The stops are as follows:
- St. Patrick's Street.
- McCurtain Street.
- Kent Station.
- Patrick's Quay.
- Cork City Gaol.
- Western Road.
- South Mall.
How does it work?
Once you use your ticket for the first time, you can use it for 24 hours and get on and off at any of its stops.
Timetable and frequency
The Cork tourist bus runs from 9:30 am to 4:45 pm.
The buses come every 90 minutes and tours last 75 minutes.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Over 80 years oldUS$ 26.40
Children from 5 to 15 years oldUS$ 10.20
Children under 5 years oldFree
1 hour 15 minutes.
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in english and other languages.
City Sightseeing bus ticket.
When to book?
You can book up until the same day (7:30 am) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.