Discover the wild beauty of ancient Ireland exploring charming traditional villages, deserted beaches and rugged natural landscapes with this tour of West Cork.
West Cork Tour
On the morning of the excursion, we'll meet on Alfred Street at 9 am and leave the city of Cork behind, delving into the countryside in search of some of Ireland's most beautiful scenery. Don't forget your camera!
We'll head towards the west of County Cork, one of the last bastions of ancient Ireland. This area is full of traditional villages, virgin beaches, dramatic sea cliffs and verdant hills, making for picture-perfect landscapes. We'll make our first stop at the rugged cliffs of Mizen Head to take in the spectacular ocean views.
Continuing on our tour, we'll pass through picturesque villages like Clonakilty and discover their fairytale charm. Arriving in Gougane Barra Forest Park, we'll take the opportunity to stroll along the park's lush green trails as well as seeing the famous Church of St. Finbarr.
Our tour of West Cork will then take us to visit the town of Bantry. We'll explore its historic centre and learn all about its past as we admire its colourful architecture. You'll then have an hour of free time to get some lunch in Bantry.
After a full day exploring West Cork, we'll get back on the bus and return to the original departure point in Cork, where you'll be dropped off for around 6 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Seniors over 80 years oldUS$ 60.50
Children between 5 and 15 years oldUS$ 38.30
Children under 5not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.