Discover some of Ireland's most beautiful landscapes on this tour of the Ring of Kerry. The picturesque towns of Killarney, Sneem and Waterville and the mountains of MacGillycuddy's Reeks await!
Ring of Kerry Tour
Having met up at 9 am on Alfred Street, we'll leave Cork behind in search of some of the most spectacular scenery in Ireland, located on a circular tourist route known as the Ring of Kerry.
Heading west, it'll feel as though we've travelled back in time as we visit Kerry Bog Village in Glenbeigh. This open-air museum showcases the rural lifestyle experienced throughout history in this area of Ireland. We'll learn all about the past as we stroll past thatched cottages, traditional restaurants and country houses.
We'll continue the tour admiring one of the most beautiful natural landscapes on the route: the Skellig Islands, famous as a filming location for two of the latest Star Wars movies.
Following the Ring of Kerry, we'll reach the villages of Waterville and Coomakista. As we explore the different stops on our route, we'll learn fascinating facts about them. For example, did you know that Waterville was one of Charlie Chaplin's favourite holiday destinations? Reaching the village of Sneem, you'll be enchanted by its charmingly colourful houses.
It will then be time for lunch, and you'll have an hour of free time to get food in a restaurant in the area. We recommend trying the fish, a local speciality! With renewed energy, we'll continue travelling through the rolling hills and mountains that characterise Kerry County, admiring landmarks such as Moll's Gap and MacGillycuddy's Reeks.
We'll then head into the woods of Killarney National Park. We'll see Lough Leane, the largest of the park's three lakes, before arriving in the town of Killarney itself. You'll have free time to wander around one of the Ring of Kerry's most important towns at your leisure and even enjoy a ride in a horse-drawn carriage.
At the end of the tour, we'll return to Cork, where you'll be dropped back off at around 6 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Seniors over 80 years oldUS$ 59.70
Students with valid IDUS$ 55.70
Children between 5 and 15 years oldUS$ 37.80
Children under 5not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 2 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.