On this day trip you'll get the chance to see stunning oases, palaces, mountains and a fascinating camel market. Experience the traditional Arabic essence of Al Ain.
Al Ain Day Trip
After picking you up from your hotels in Dubai at 9 am, we'll head south-east on an hour and a half-long bus ride to Al Ain, located on the border with Oman.
We'll arrive at Al Ain, the fourth largest city in the United Arab Emirates. Did you know that it is known as 'The Spring'? You'll find out why on the trip!
Our first stop will be at the Hili archaeological park, where we'll find ruins of over 4,000 years old. You'll find out all about the first civilisations that populated these areas.
Afterwards, we'll head to Sheikh Zayed Palace or the Al Ain Museum, just 15 minutes away by bus. We'll explore the museum as we learn all about the history of Al Ain.
After visiting the palace we'll stop for lunch. You can either get your own lunch or book the option that includes an international buffet (drinks not included). It's up to you!
After lunch we'll head to a fascinating camel market, where buyers and sellers barter over hundreds of different camels.
Our last stop will be the Jahili Fort. We'll enter this fortress and marvel at its extensive collection of photographs and admire its 19th-century architecture.
At 5 pm the tour will end and we'll take you back to your hotels in Dubai.
Private Trip to Sharjah
Do you want to go on a trip to just one city? We recommend booking a private trip from Dubai. You'll have a guide exclusively for you on your visit to Al Ain or another city near Dubai. It's up to you!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12||Children under 3|
|Tour with lunch||
|Tour without lunch||
Tour with lunch
Children between 3 and 12US$ 86
Children under 3Free
Tour without lunch
Children between 3 and 12US$ 59
Children under 3Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport in minibus.
Buffet lunch (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).