Feeling the need for speed? Experience the thrill of this fast-paced quad biking tour surrounded by the stunning scenery of the Dubai desert. Unmissable!
Dubai Quad Biking
After being picked up from your hotel in Dubai at 9 am on the morning of your activity, you'll leave the city behind you, delving deep into the desert that covers the United Arab Emirates. There, surrounded by sand dunes as far as the eye can see, you'll don your helmet and safety glasses and kick off your experience with a brief introduction to quad bike driving. Ready for your adventure?
You'll spend thirty minutes driving your quad bike, or all-terrain vehicle (ATV), through the desert, following your expert guide as they mark out the route across the enormous sand dunes. Climbs, drops and skids at dizzying speeds will have your adrenaline rushing and your heart pumping!
Throughout the quad biking tour, you'll make a few quick stops to rest and drink some much-needed water. This will also be the perfect moment for you to immortalise the experience taking some beautiful photos of the desert landscapes.
At the end of your quad bike experience, you'll return to the original departure point in the desert, before being taken back to your hotel in Dubai.
Hotel pick up
This tour includes pick up at the Port Rashid cruise terminal and at hotels in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman. Pick up is not included from the following hotels: Al Maha Resort, Bab al-Shams Hotel, Lapita Resort and Jebel Ali. If you're staying in one of these hotels, you'll have to pay a supplementary charge for the pick up service.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 6% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||under 16|
|Quad bike tour||
Quad bike tour
Per personUS$ 81.60
under 16not admitted
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Quad bike and helmet rental.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).