If there's one unmissable activity in Dubai it's the Desert Safari, so if you want to make the most of your holiday, be sure to reserve a night for this activity.
Having picked you up at your hotel at the time you booked, we'll hit the road towards the desert near Dubai in 4x4 all-terrain vehicles.
Once there, after adjusting the pressure on the 4x4 tires, our drivers will show you their mastery of their vehicles in these difficult, red-duned conditions, and over 30 minutes will take you on an adrenaline-fuelled dune bashing ride. And you'll have the opportunity to surf the dunes of the Dubai desert on a sandboard.
Before heading to the camp, we'll make a stop to see the sunset: a magical experience when the colour of the sand changes and the dunes begin to cast long shadows.
Once in the camp you'll be able to ride a camel, try shisha, wear traditional outfits, get a small henna tattoo and sample traditional Arab coffee - all included!
Dinner or lunch is a barbeque under the stars, with different kinds of meat on offer, as well as starters, salads and typical sweet treats from the region. And the cherry on the cake will be the various spectacles, which includes among them the famous belly dancing.
Having eaten and enjoyed the show we'll hit the road back to Dubai, finishing the tour back at your hotel.
Hotel pick up
This tour includes pick up at the Port Rashid cruise terminal and at hotels in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman. Pick up is not included from the following hotels: Al Maha Resort, Bab al-Shams Hotel, Lapita Resort and Jebel Ali. If you're staying at one of these hotels, you'll have to pay a supplementary pick up charge on the day of your tour.
You'll be picked up from your hotel between 2:30 pm and 3 pm in summer (16 May to 30 September), and between between 11 pm and 11:30 pm (first option) or 1:45 pm and 2:15 pm (second option) in winter (1 October to 15 May). Due to the traffic in Duabi, there's a 30 minute margin around the fixed pick up time. We recommend being ready and waiting in your hotel at least 15 minutes before hand.
Complete your experience
Make the most of your time in Dubai combining this fun activity with a guided tour of the city too: check out our Offer: Tour of Dubai + Desert Safari.
During Ramadan (23 April to 23 May 2020), there will be no dancing or entertainment in the camp nor will alcohol be served. These conditions also apply during other religious festivals, whose dates vary depending on the UAE national festival calendar (3 April, 5 and 6 June, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 31 August, and 9 November 2020, subject to modification).
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 3 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 40
* The price increases on the 30 September
6 hours 30 minutes.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
45 minute dune bashing experience.
Unlimited non alcoholic drinks.
Various spectacles, including belly dancing.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).