What better way to end a day in Dubai than by enjoying a delicious dinner during a wonderful evening boat cruise? From the deck of the traditional boat, you will enjoy exclusive views of Dubai lit up in a magical glow.
Dubai Creek Dinner Cruise
After meeting at the Jameela Floating Restaurant, we will board the traditional wooden dhow boat which takes us on our cruise. The journey takes 2 hours from 8 pm to 10 pm.
While admiring the views of the city illuminated at night, you will enjoy a tasty dinner, consisting of a variety of Middle Eastern appetizers, a main dish of grilled meat, a selection of fish, and, to finish, an assortment of traditional sweets. All of this will be accompanied by unlimited tea, coffee or soft drinks and water.
Throughout the cruise, you'll be able to appreciate the spectacular Dubai Creek under the light of the moon, as well as passing by the Heritage Village, the famous souk and the traditional district of Bur Dubai.
Your boat trip on Dubai Creek will come to an end back at the original departure point at around 10 pm.
Hotel pick up
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice between including pick up and drop off at your hotel or making your own way to the harbour. The collection service takes place at around 7 pm and you'll be dropped back off around 11 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 10 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Dinner Cruise with hotel transfers||
Children between 4 and 10 years oldUS$ 25
Children under 4 years oldFree
Dinner Cruise with hotel transfers
Children between 4 and 10 years oldUS$ 36
Children under 4 years oldFree
Hotel pick up and drop off (optional).
Dubai Creek traditional boat cruise.
Unlimited non alcoholic drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Jameela Floating Restaurant.