On this day trip to Abu Dhabi, you'll see two of the major monuments in the UAE, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the Louvre Museum. Unmissable!
Great Mosque and the Abu Dhabi Louvre Tour Itinerary
We'll pick you up from your hotel and make our way in an air-conditioned bus to the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. Over a 90 minute journey we'll head to the Louvre museum, the first stop on our excursion. This marvel of architecture, with its playful attitude to light and space, is the first museum to carry the Louvre name outside of France.
The museum houses over 600 pieces imported from various continents, among which are works from the French Louvre, the Centre Pompidou, the Orsay Museum, and the Palace of Versailles. Here you'll have free time to get lost in its hallways, see the characteristic artwork from each period from history, and see the "Rain of Light" spectacle.
After this art tour, we'll continue to our next destination, the Sheikh Zayed Great Mosque, one of the largest and most impressive in the world. It can hold up to 40,000 people and its total area, along with the gardens and paths which surround it, is 12 metres in total. You'll have the opportunity to access the inside of the mosque and admire the mixture of Islamic and modern artwork inside.
The tour returns to Dunai at around 4 pm.
Hotel Pick Up
This tour includes pick up at the Port Rashid cruise terminal and at selected hotels. Pick up is not included from the following areas: Naif, Al Sabkha, Sport Motor cities, Dubai Investments Park, Discovery Garden, Jebel Ali, Dubai Production City, Albarsha South, Al Maha Resort & Bab Al Shams.
- The Grand Mosque is closed on Fridays between 5 pm and 7 pm, and entry to the public is suspended during Muslim festivals.
- To enter the mosque, men should wear long trousers and long sleeves. Women should wear loose, non-transparent clothing, with arms, legs and head covered. If you prefer we can lend you an abaya (loose robe) when you enter.
- Green list countries: (see the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates) may travel from Dubai to Abu Dhabi without quarantine.
- Red list countries: (see the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates for a list of Red countries) (whether vaccinated or not) will have to quarantine for 12 days in Dubai before travelling to Abu Dhabi.
- All travellers: (from both red and green listed countries) arriving in Dubai will be required to undergo a PCR test. Tests carried out in other countries or at the airport are not valid. In addition, all travellers must download the Al Hosn UAE app to verify their test.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11||Children under 5|
Children between 5 and 11US$ 73
Children under 5US$ 39
Please check local restrictions before traveling. All of our services comply with recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19. Show more
You'll need to present your certificate of complete vaccination and a negative PCR test. This information is for guidance only and may change depending on local regulations. Always check the restrictions before travelling.
A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Abu Dhabi Louvre.
Entry to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
Abaya to enter the mosque.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Do I need to bring any specific documentation to be able to do this activity?
A - You'll need to bring, in both physical and digital format, your Covid-19 vaccination card. Also valid, in physical or digital format, is any PCR test carried out in the last 30 days, either in your home country or in Dubai itself. In addition, you'll need to bring your valid passport.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.