See the iconic Dubai skyline and the vast desert dunes that surround it from above on this unforgettable hot air balloon ride. A unique experience of this incredible Emirati city!
You'll be picked up from your hotel at the break of dawn, before being taken to the outskirts of the city. After a light breakfast to build up your energy, you'll begin your preparation ready for lift off over the surrounding dunes.
Your hot air balloon ride over Dubai will give you a bird's eye view of the sun rising over the immense expanse of desert under your feet. At this time of day, the rising sun illuminates the dunes in scarlet, orange and violet tones. A magical sight that will undoubtedly stay in your memories forever!
From the basket of the hot air balloon, you'll be able to see the iconic steel and glass skyscrapers dominating the Dubai skyline as well as the artificial archipelagos of the luxury resorts lining the coast. Spot the Palm Jumeirah, the collection of islands forming the shape of a palm tree, characteristic of this area of the Arab peninsula.
After an unforgettable experience in the air above Dubai, you'll land and be taken back to your hotel.
- Before starting the activity, you must show the guide your photo ID: passport, National ID document, driving license etc. It must be valid and in date.
- It is forbidden to take photographs during the hot air balloon ride.
Children under 5 years old
Children under 5 years old are not permitted on this hot air balloon ride over Dubai.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old|
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 259.50
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Pick up and drop off at hotel.
English speaking guide.
Hot air balloon ride.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (Dubai local time).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).