Discover one of the prettiest landscapes in Argentine Patagonia with this free tour to the Perito Moreno Glacier.
Perito Moreno Glacier Bus Trip
We'll meet up at 9 am at the El Calafate bus terminal to begin our trip to the Perito Moreno Glacier. After travelling through the spectacular landscapes of Patagonia for around one hour, we'll arrive at the Los Glaciares National Park.
Once there, we'll head to the area's lookouts, to witness the incredible beauty of the Perito Moreno Glacier. Then you'll have free time until approximately 3:45 pm to enjoy all the stunning nature of this UNESCO World Heritage Site and the activities that it offers.
Around 5 pm, we'll begin the return journey to El Calafate.
The activity doesn't include pick-up from hotels in El Calafate. You must go directly to the city bus station, located at 87 Saint Exupery Street.
If you prefer, we also offer an excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier with a professional guide.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 24 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 13 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Return Bus Trip||
Return Bus Trip
Children from 3 to 13 years oldUS$ 13
Children under 3 years oldFree
Bus Transport to Glacier Perito Moreno
Entry to Los Glaciares National Park: 800 ARS (US$ 8.50) to be paid in local currency (children under 6 years old go free).
Food and drinks
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (8:15 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
El Calafate bus station.