Perito Moreno is the most famous glacier in the world, and it's a must-see for anyone visting Calafate. Be seduced by the majesty of the natural world.
Glacier Day Trip
Having picked you up at your hotel at around 9 am, we'll hit the road to the Glaciares National Park, located 80 km outside the city of El Calafate.
Once in the park, we'll make our way directly towards the glacier, and explore the different observation walkways, each one offering a different, spectacular, perspective on the glacier itself. Your guide, meanwhile, will explain the history of the natural phenomenon, as well as the area and its flowers and wildlife.
Here you'll have free time to explore, drink in the landscape, take photos, have a bite to eat, or drink a coffee.
Then, after an unforgettable day, we'll begin the route back to El Calafate, where we'll arrive around 5 pm.
Once in Perito Moreno, you'll have the opportunity to take a boat ride around the glacier, lasting an hour (optional). This offers the best possible perspective on its immense size, 6 kilometres wide and up to 60 metres high. And if you're lucky, you might be able to see some glacier calving, where chunks of ice break away and fall into the sea. Spectacular!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 24 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Perito Moreno Glaciar Tour||
US$ 37 US$ 29.50
US$ 30 US$ 24.50
|Tour + Boat trip||
US$ 57 US$ 43
US$ 34.50 US$ 34.50
Perito Moreno Glaciar Tour
AdultsUS$ 37 US$ 29.50
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 30 US$ 24.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
Tour + Boat trip
AdultsUS$ 57 US$ 43
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 34.50 US$ 34.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Pick up and drop off at hotel.
English speaking guide.
Boat trip (optional).
20% discount on the official ticket price.
Entrance to Los Glaciares National Park (800 ARS (US$ 8.70)).
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (8:15 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Will we visit the walkways in front of the glacier or those further away?
A - Once in the park, you can visit all the walkways.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.