Discover the secrets of the British territory with this Gibraltar Day Trip. Visit the location known as 'The Rock' strategically positioned between Europe and Africa.
Gibraltar Day Trip
We'll pick you up in El Puerto de Santa Maria and head southeast. After crossing the green landscapes of the Los Alcornocales Natural Park, we'll arrive at the city that marks the boundary between Spain and Gibraltar: La Línea de la Concepción.
Once we've passed the checkpoints and crossed the border, we'll start to explore Gibraltar. The first stop on this minibus route will be at Punta Europa viewpoint, where we'll enjoy impressive views of the coast.
Our next stop will be the San Miguel Caves. At the end of the scenic tour, you'll have some free time in Gibraltar to have a British style "fish & chips" or go shopping.
In the afternoon we'll start the return journey to El Puerto de Santa Maria.
Pick Up Point
When booking, you must select one of the following meeting points in El Puerto de Santa María:
- Bus stop in front of the Renfe train station kiosk: 8:30 am
- Avenida de la Paz 38, next to Hotel Puertobahía: 8:35 am
Departure from other locations
To enter Gibraltar, you must present a valid ID or passport.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 70.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Return transfer from El Puerto de Santa María.
Transport in a climatised bus.
1 hour 30 minute minibus tour of Gibraltar.
English speaking tour.
Entry to the San Miguel caves.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (El Puerto de Santa María local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).