Drift along the idyllic waters of the Bay of Cadiz onboard a private boat. You will set sail from El Puerto de Santa Maria with a professional captain at the exclusive service of you and your friends.
Private Boat Trip in El Puerto
We will meet up at the time of your choice at dock M in Puerto Sherry, where a private boat will be waiting for us to set sail on the waters of El Puerto de Santa Maria. This brilliant experience includes an accredited skipper so that the only thing you need to worry about is enjoying yourself.
First, we will pass under the great Constitution Bridge of 1812, a stunning three-mile suspension bridge that connects the city of Cadiz with the Rio San Pedro district. After contemplating the great arches that rise up from the sea to over 200 ft, we then continue along the José León de Carranza Bridge, from where we will see the beautiful isthmus that links Cadiz and San Fernando!
We will arrive at the Arsenal de la Carraca in San Fernando, a Spanish naval shipyard where the famous brigantine Juan Sebastian Elcano was based. From there, we will sail to Valdelagrana beach, where we drop anchor for an hour to take a dip and enjoy some paddle surfing, inflatables, and water sports.
Back on board, a delicious aperitif will be waiting, including chips, olives, potato omelet, gazpacho, soft drinks, and mineral water. This is the perfect reward after so much fun in the water!
The activity finishes when we arrive back in Puerto Sherry three hours later.
This private activity is limited to a maximum group of 7 people.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 7 people|
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 273.70
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Private boat trip.
English speaking skipper.
Paddle surf and aquatic sports equipment.
Snacks, drinks, and mineral water.
Private, exclusive tour just for you and your companions.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Dock M in Puerto Sherry