Discover the villages of Hautvillers and Mareuil-sur-Ay, considered to be the birthplace of French champagne with this E-bike Champagne Day Tour & Lunch - a truly unique experience!
E-bike Champagne Day Tour & Lunch
We'll meet at 9.45 am at the entrance to the Moët & Chandon wineries. From this central point in Épernay, we'll travel by minibus along the central Avenue de Champagne, where you'll see the sculpture of Dom Pérignon.
We'll then cycle through the local vineyards on an electric bike, and head to the village of Hautvillers. Here, the remains of Dom Pérignon lie in the church, and you'll find out why this 17th century monk revolutionised the production of champagne!
Do you know how the grapes used to produce sparkling wine are grown? We'll cycle to a local family winery, to see how this drink is produced and taste three home-made champagnes.
Following on, we'll make our way to Le Clos Corbier in Mareuil-sur-Ay, where a delicious traditional French three-course lunch awaits us.
The tour will end by returning to the starting point in Épernay, arriving at 4 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 16 and 18 years old||Children under 16|
|Electric bike tour||
Electric bike tour
Children between 16 and 18 years oldUS$ 124.90
Children under 16not permitted
6 hours 15 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Rental of the electric bicycle.
Traditional French lunch.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Moët & Chandon winery (Avenue de Champagne, 20).