Take a two-hour sightseeing bicycle tour and explore Florence in a fun and singular way. Follow your guide through the winding streets and past the city’s most magnificent architecture, gardens and main attractions.
Florence Bike Tour
Meet your guide in the historic center and take off towards Oltrarno, the artisan’s district. Its streets are packed with studios, antique shops, and art stores. On the way to Oltrarno, you’ll ride past the Palazzo Pitti, built for the Pitti family in 1457.
Continue your journey to Ponte Vecchio, the city’s most emblematic symbol and glide past Galleria Uffizi, one of the world’s most famous art museums. Next, head to the Basilica di Santa Croce and the Piazza della Signoria, from where you’ll get a stunning view of Palazzo Vecchio and the Fountain of Neptune.
Pedal towards Piazza del Duomo, where you’ll enjoy one of the city’s most famous postcard-perfect images: The Cathedral, the Campanile di Giotto and the Battistero di San Giovanni standing together.
While you cycle through the streets of Florence, your English-speaking guide will point out where to get great ice-cream, the best trattorias to order a Bistecca alla Fiorentina and where to purchase the best truffles, an essential ingredient in Tuscan cuisine.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11|
|Florence Bike Tour||
Florence Bike Tour
Children under 11Free
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Waterproof poncho in case it rains.
Helmets for children under 10 years old.
Bicycle seats for small children (maximum 32
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Florence).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Do you have bikes for children?
A - No, children under 11, as they participate for free, should ride with an adult.
Q - Can we take our own bikes?
A - Yes, but the price will remain the same.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Via Camillo Cavour 21