Experience the biggest German party in the heart of Brazil when you take our fantastic trip to Blumenau's Oktoberfest. You will witness traditional parades, taste delicious Saxon food, listen to popular Bavarian music and so much more. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
Oktoberfest of Blumenau Trip
This trip will take you to a genuine German celebration in the heart of Brazil. We will pick you up at your hotel in Florianópolis and begin a two-hour road trip to the wonderful Oktoberfest of Blumenau.
As soon as we arrive in Blumenau, we'll take a fascinating 30-minute guided tour through the historic town center. Along the route, you will see the amazing German-influenced architecture of the original buildings which were built by European settlers in 1850. Afterward, we will visit the park of the German Villa, which is one of the main venues for the Oktoberfest.
We then enter the festival site and let the fantastic party begin! You will have the rest of the day free to enjoy Oktoberfest in the way you want, watching the fabulous parades, listening to Bavarian music, or tasting traditional German dishes and beer. The parades take place on 9, 12, 15, 17, 19, 23 and 26 October.
We will spend between 7 and 9 hours at the festival before taking you back to your hotel in Florianópolis.
The timetable for the tour depends on the chosen day:
- 9, 11, 15, 17, 18, 23 and 25 October: Departs from Florianópolis at 3 pm and returns at 1 pm.
- 10, 14, 16, 21, 22 and 24 October: Departs from Florianópolis at 3 pm and returns at midnight.
- 12, 19 and 26 October: You can choose between: departing at Florianópolis at 8:30 am and returning at 7 pm, or departing at 3 pm and returning at 2 am.
- 13, 20 and 27 October: Departs from Florianópolis at 8:30 am and returns 8 pm.
Entry to Oktoberfest not included
This activity does not include entry to Oktoberfest. You can purchase tickets at the official website via this link: Oktoberfest Blumenau 2019 Tickets. The price of the tickets varies according to the day:
- Monday: Free entry.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday: General entry 16 Brazilian Reales (€3.50/$4 approx.); reduced entry 8 Brazilian Reales (€1.70/$2 USD approx.).
- Friday: General entry 36 Brazilian Reales (€7.80/$8.60 approx.); reduced entry 18 Brazilian Reales (€3.90/$4.30 approx.).
- Saturdays: General entry 46 Brazilian Reales (€10/$11 approx.); reduced entry 23 Brazilian Reales (€5/$5.50 approx.).
Reduced entry applies to children between 13 and 18 years old, senior citizens over 60 years old, and anyone who attends Oktoberfest wearing a traditional German costume.
Children under 16 years old
Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Don't miss out on boking your tickets for Blumenau Oktoberfest 2020, which is being held from the 7th to 25th October 2020. Tickets are available now!
|Adults||Children from 4 to 9 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 4 to 9 years oldUS$ 11.40
Children under 4 years oldFree
9 hours - 12 hours.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport by minibus or autobus.
Guided tour of Blumenau.
Entry to Oktoberfest (between €3.50 and €10 depending on the chosen day.).
Food and drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:30 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).