Enjoy the sights of the Italian city with this Genoa Segway Tour. Explore the historic centre in a different way and pass by the Piazza di Ferrari, the Palazzo Ducale, the port and much more.
Genoa Segway Tour
When booking, you can opt for a 1 hour or 2 hours 30 minutes segway tour. In both cases, we'll start and finish the route in Calata Cattaneo.
1 hour segway tour
Are you ready for the adventure? We'll get on the segways and start riding around the Genoa port. The tour will lead us to Palazzo San Giorgio to admire its beautiful facade and enter the historical centre by crossing Piazza Banchi, where the grain market used to be.
During the tour, we'll also see other monuments such as the San Lorenzo Cathedral, Palazzo Spinola, the Santa Maria delle Vigne Basilica and the Doge's Palace. Genoa will surprise you!
Timetable. Monday to Sunday at 2:30 pm and 4 pm.
2 hours 30 minutes segway tour
If you choose this option, as well as the impressive monuments and beautiful squares, we'll also pass by Christopher Columbus' house, Piazza delle Erbe and Porta Soprana, one of the most important medieval buildings in Genoa.
Timetable: Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 12 pm; Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:30 am.
Who can participate?
The minimum weight required is 40 kilos (88 lbs) and the maximum is 130 kilos (287 lbs).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|1 hour tour||
|2 hours 30 minutes tour||
1 hour tour
Per personUS$ 36.20
2 hours 30 minutes tour
Per personUS$ 72.40
1 hour - 2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Segway and helmet rental.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calata Cattaneo, 18.