Immerse yourself in Asturian nature with this excursion to Somiedo Natural Park from Gijón. You'll get to see the beautiful Saliencia lakes and the breathtaking landscapes of this reserve.
Somiedo Natural Park Day Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Gijón at 9 am and set off on an hour and a half's journey to the Somiedo Natural Park. Get ready to see some of the most beautiful landscapes in Spain!
The journey will take us across the Asturian countryside until we reach the Farrapona peak, where we'll go on a hike to get to discover the park's plants and wildlife. What's more, throughout the whole route, the guide will tell us all about Somiedo.
After a pleasant hike through the park, we'll arrive at the Saliencia lakes, a breathtaking sight you'll never forget! You'll then have an hour of free time to enjoy the area.
At the end of the trip we'll meet up and return to Gijón, arriving at around 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 42.10
Children under 5not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.