Make the most of your trip to Granada on this walking tour of two of its most unique neighbourhoods, Albaicin and Sacromonte and a guided visit of the iconic Alhambra.
Alhambra + Albaicin & Sacromonte Guided Tour Itinerary
On the morning of your tour, you'll delve deep into the magic of the incredible city of Granada, kicking off your day at the Alhambra, one of Spain's most visited monuments and one of the finest examples of Andalusia's Nasrid legacy. Accompanied by your expert English-speaking guide who will entertain and inform you with fascinating facts about the fortified palace complex, you'll explore the beautiful Nazaries Palaces, the Alcazaba, the Partal and the Medina, as well as the spectacular Generalife and its exquisite gardens.
The afternoon will see you continuing your tour of Granada from the Plaza de Isabel la Catolica, a historic square in the heart of the city centre, up to the Abaicin district. Strolling through the winding streets, emblematic of its Medieval Moorish heritage, you'll soon see why this is the city's most famous neighbourhood and a UNESCO recognised World Heritage Site. You'll be captivated by the beauty of the area as you pass ancient minarets, hammams, cisterns and typical Granada villas with their flower-filled courtyards.
Next, you'll be immersed in the magical Sacromonte quarter, known worldwide for its whitewashed cave-houses built into the hills, its vibrant gypsy spirit and zambra, a traditional local form of flamenco. Wander through its streets, taking in the charms of the historic neighbourhood, and of course admiring the incomparable views from its hillside vantage point. An unforgettable tour of the contrasts of Granada.
- There is a limited number of daily entries to the Alhambra, so we recommend making your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially for weekends and public holidays.
- In the unlikely event that there is no availability on the date you have reserved, you'll be contacted as soon as possible to arrange an alternative date or a refund.
- During the guided tour of Sacromonte and Albaicin, you won't enter any paid museums or monuments, just visiting their exterior to admire their magnificent architecture and the beautiful neighbourhood streets.
- All children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult, and there is a maximum of 3 children per adult.
- If the Alhambra visit takes place later than 3 pm, we recommend that you take the second part of the tour (Albaicín and Sacromonte) either the day before or day after.
|Adults||Children between 8 and 11 years old||Children under 8 years old|
|English guided tour||
US$ 76.50 US$ 66.40
English guided tour
AdultsUS$ 76.5 US$ 66.4
Children between 8 and 11 years oldUS$ 36
Children under 8 years oldUS$ 18
The tour is exclusively in English.
Official English speaking guide with a passion for Granada.
Entrance to the Alhambra complex including the Alcazaba, the Nazaries Palace, the Partal and the Generalife.
Up to 13% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Granada local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Polinario Cafe Bar, next to the Alhambra ticket offices.