Explore the most important Al-Andalus province with this Cordoba Day Trip. Discover flower-filled courtyards, Muslim arches and the mythical Mosque-Cathedral.
Cordoba Day Trip
We'll meet at 9:00 am in the Plaza de Mariana Pineda and make our way to Cordoba, two and a half hours away from Granada.
From the city of the Alhambra to the city of the Mosque. Once we arrive in Cordoba, we'll wander through the narrow streets of its historical centre. As we pass through the arches and tiles that decorate the facades, we'll relive the city's Muslim past.
Small shops, busy squares, Jewish and Roman heritage... During the walk, we'll learn about the stories that marked the city. Did you know that the old city of Cordoba has four places that have been declared UNESCO World Heritage Sites?
The most important visit of the day will be the Mosque-Cathedral, the city's most symbolic building. You'll be fascinated by the cultural contrasts hidden within its walls as we discover the legacy of the Visigoths, Muslims and Christians. The tour will lead us through the mythical red and white arches of what was once the largest mosque in the world. We'll also be surprised to find the Christian cathedral, "embedded" in the middle of the forest of columns in the Muslim prayer hall.
We'll continue to discover Cordoba's history by visiting the Jewish quarter, considered one of the most beautiful in Spain. Its narrow streets will fascinate us with facades full of pots and will guide us to important buildings such as the Souk, the Synagogue and the House of Sepharad. A journey through time!
Once we have visited the essential places in Cordoba, we'll return to Granada. The tour will end between 4 and 5 pm in the Plaza de Mariana Pineda.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 8% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 11 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 11 years oldUS$ 52.50
Children under 2 years oldFree
7 hours - 8 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
English speaking guide.
Return transport from Granada.
Entry to the Mosque
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
Plaza de Mariana Pineda