Unwind at the feet of the Alhambra, at Granada’s Hammam Al Ándalus, built on the ruins of an old sixteenth century Arab bath. Live a unique and age-old tradition and connect with the history of Granada.
The Hammam Al Ándalus recreates a peaceful surrounding thanks to calming Arab Andalusian music, scented rooms, dim lighting and traditional Islamic architecture. The perfect place to revitalize your body and mind.
What does the experience consist of?
Alternate freely between three Arab baths with different temperatures for 90 minutes. One bath has cold water (18ºC), the other lukewarm water (36ºC), and the third has warm water (40ºC).
Once you have enjoyed dipping into the various pools, step inside the steam bath and relax while the aromatic vapors cleanse your skin. Next, walk into the rest room to complete this unique experience and sip on a Maghrebi mint tea while you enjoy the music and the comfortable cushions.
Types of experiences
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice between the following experiences:
- Hammam and relaxing massage: Enjoy a 15-minute or 30-minute massage with essential oils, which will leave your skin soft and scented. Your stress will disappear completely.
- Hammam, skin cleansing + relaxing massage: Revel in a 15-minute skin cleansing treatment with a cotton fiber glove (Kessa), a natural red grape soap that becomes creamy when it is applied on the skin and with traditional Hammam hot stones. After exfoliating your skin, you will enjoy a heavenly 15-minute or 30-minute massage.
- The Arab baths are mixed, except the changing rooms
- You can can change pools freely for the 90-minute Hammam session.
Children between 5 and 17 must have a signed a parental consent form.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 5 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Mimma15: Hammam session + 15 minute massage||
|Mimma30: Hammam session + 30 minutes massage||
|Midra30: Hammam session + 15 minute massage & skin cleansing||
|Midra45: Hammam session + 30 minute massage & skin cleansing||
Mimma15: Hammam session + 15 minute massage
Per personUS$ 60.70
Mimma30: Hammam session + 30 minutes massage
Per personUS$ 74.70
Midra30: Hammam session + 15 minute massage & skin cleansing
Per personUS$ 85.20
Midra45: Hammam session + 30 minute massage & skin cleansing
Per personUS$ 135.40
1 hour 30 minutes.
1.5 hour Hammam session.
Unlimited Maghrebi mint tea and water.
Shampoo, body gel, hair dryer and locker to place your personal objects while you enjoy your Hammam session.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Calle Santa Ana 16, 300 meters from Plaza Nueva