Live an unforgettable day with a cruise on the Colorado River and a helicopter ride above the Grand Canyon. You'll even visit its famous viewpoints!
Grand Canyon Ticket + Helicopter and Boat Ride
This ticket includes access to the viewpoints and to the Hualapai ranch, with the bus leaving from the Visitors Centre to these different points, a helicopter tour, and a cruise on the Colorado River. This ticket really has everything!
- Eagle Point: An excellent viewpoint taking in the arid landscapes of the Grand Canyon. Here you can find the famous Grand Canyon Skywalk Viewpoint (optional ticket not included).
- Guano Point: A rocky outcrop from where you can get some incredible panoramic views of the Grand Canyon gorges.
- Hualapai Ranch: a ranch inhabited by the legendary Arizonan tribe.
- Shuttle Bus: From the Grand Canyon West Visitors Centre you can take the shuttle bus, included in your ticket, which takes you directly to the
- Lunch in a Grand Canyon Restaurant: this meal includes a dish of either beef or chicken, corn, bread and a drink.
- West Rim Helicopter Ride: We'll head down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, and once there begin our cruise.
- Cruise on the Colorado River: This is a 16-minute boat tour of the Colorado River where you'll appreciate the high walls of the gorge from a totally different perspective. And with the cruise over we'll head back to the helicopter to return to the upper part of the canyon. The helicopter ride lasts a total of 14 minutes.
You can access the Grand Canyon from Monday to Sunday, from 9:30 am to 1 pm, to explore at your own pace. The shuttle buses run every 5 to 8 minutes.
You can pick up your tickets from 9:30 am to 1 pm. You'll have 3 days to use from the date you booked.
You also have the possibility to reserve just the ticket to the Grand Canyon. In this case, the helicopter and cruise are not included.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Adults||Children under 2|
Children under 2Free
Day pass to the Grand Canyon, with entry to the Hualapai Ranch and the Eagle Point and Guano Point viewpoints.
Transport from the Visitor Centre.
Typical Native American food.
Cruise on the Colorado River (16 minutes).
Helicopter ride (14 minutes).
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can we buy the Skywalk ticket once there?
A - Yes, you can buy the ticket in-destination.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Grand Canyon West Visitor Centre.