Explore the magnificent Peruvian desert on this day trip from Ica to discover the Canyon of the Lost, one of Peru's hidden wonders!
Canyon of the Lost Day Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Ica at 6:30 am and board a minibus to set off for the Cañón de los Perdidos: the Canyon of the Lost.
After an hour's drive, we'll stop at a local restaurant and give you an hour of free time to buy food for the rest of the tour and get some breakfast.
Then we'll set off again across the magnificent landscapes of the Ica desert, an area which was covered by water millions of years ago where we'll be able to see marine fossils buried in the sand!
At around 10:30 am we'll arrive at our destination: the Canyon of the Lost. We'll spend two hours exploring this spectacular area, which is believed to be about 35 million years old! Get your cameras ready!
At the end of the tour, we'll head back to the minibus and return to Ica, arriving by around 3 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 38.20
Children between 3 and 5 years oldFree
Children under 3not permitted
8 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.