The condor, the spider, the monkey, the hummingbird...enjoy incredible views of these unique figures as you fly over the world-famous Nazca Lines!
Nazca Lines Flight from Ica
From your hotel in Ica, we'll head south and after approximately two hours we'll reach the María Reiche Neumann airport, close to the city of Nazca. Once there, you'll have to fill out the appropriate paperwork, and then you'll hit the skies, enjoying a 35-minute flight over the 13 most representative figures of the Nazca Lines. This really is a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
This incredible flight will take place on a Cessna 207A light aircraft with a capacity for six passengers and two crew. You won't miss a thing, as each passenger will have an individual seat with a window, giving them panoramic views. You'll be able to see the condor, the spider, the monkey, the hummingbird, and other famous geoglyphs.
How did the ancient cultures in Peru create these figures? What were they used for? What do they mean? You'll find out this and more as you enjoy your flight over the Nazca Lines. Then, after 35 minutes, you'll land at the same airport as you took off from, and from there we'll return to your hotel in Ica. You're sure to have lasting memories of this experience, but we'll also give you a flight certificate so that this moment is marked in history.
- After making your booking, the local tour provider will confirm the exact time of the flight depending on the availability and weather conditions at the time.
- Passengers that weigh more than 209 pounds (15 stone, 95 kilograms) will be required to pay for an extra seat at the airport.
- There is no minimum age to take part in this activity. Even babies can take the flight.
- The time of the flight is subject to weather conditions and air traffic. Passengers are assigned a flight upon arrival at the airport.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes pick up from hotels in Ica. If your accommodation is located elsewhere, please make your own way to the meeting point in the Plaza de Armas in Ica.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 6% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 6% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Flight over the Nazca Lines||
Flight over the Nazca Lines
Per personUS$ 169
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
35 minute flight over the 13 most important figures of the Nazca Lines.
English and Spanish speaking pilot.
Airport tax: US$ 10 per person.
Tourist tax: US$ 10 per person.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How much is the additional seat if passengers are over the 209 pounds (15 stone, 95 kilograms) weight limit?
A - The price for the extra seat varies between 204 and 273 PEN (60-80 USD) depending on the weight. This must be paid directly at the airport.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.