Discover the stunning Algarve region when you take our fantastic trip from Isla Cristina in Spain. Idyllic beaches, picturesque fishing villages, tasty traditional food, and local shops, await you in Portugal's beautiful coastal strip.
We will collect you from your hotel in Isla Cristina early in the morning before heading west towards Portugal. The journey to the Algarve lasts about one hour. Along the way, we will cross over the Guadiana International Bridge, one of Spain's longest and a principal gateway into Portugal.
Our first stop is the municipality of Loulé, one of the top tourist attractions of the region. Exploring the historic city center streets, we will discover a castle which dates back to the Muslim era. You will also encounter the hermitage of Our Lady of the Conception. Inside, you will find the beautiful old altarpiece. After, we will also visit the municipal market housed in an Arabic style building where you will find stalls selling all varieties of traditional Portuguese products.
Later, we will catch the bus again and head to Albufeira, one of the more popular tourist destinations of the region due to its stunning beach landscapes. You will have you own free time in this ancient fishing village to explore the labyrinthine streets of whitewashed buildings and enjoy the idyllic beaches. You can also sit down at one of the restaurant terraces to try the tasty local food whilst enjoying the spectacular views of the ocean.
On the return journey to Spain, we will make a stop in Vila Real de Santo António. This town is famous for its shops selling products at bargain prices and is known in Portugal as the "Shoppers Paradise". This is the perfect place for you to buy a souvenir of your great day out. At the end of the afternoon, the bus will drop you back at your hotel in Isla Cristina.
Departure from other points
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children from 4 to 10 years oldUS$ 29.40
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
English speaking guide.
Hotel pickup and drop off.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.