In Krakow get a taste of polish flavours and culture during this Polish Folk Show and dinner. Feast your palate and eyes with mouthwatering typical gastronomy and riveting dances.
Our journey starts at 6:45 pm at 11 Powisle Street, where we'll leave on the way to Kryspinow. On the banks of this gorgeous lake, we find our destination: a traditional wooden house converted into a restaurant and dance studio.
The local residents will welcome you with the national drink – shots of vodka with cherry, one of the best in the world. With the flavour in your mouth we will sit down at the table to taste a fabulous three course meal, which above all, will not leave you hungry!
We start with Zurek, a soup made with rye flour, sausage and hard-boiled egg that will fill your mouth with flavours and prepare them for the next plate. The high point comes with the kotlet schabowy – a pork cutlet with potatoes and fried cabbage. It is the most popular dish and which is most present on the tables in Poland, therefore to eat like a true Pole, you should try it.
Don’t miss the delicious dessert to put the finishing touch to the dinner. Szarlotka – the most popular home-made apple pie in Poland follows the traditional recipe that has been passed down through the generations. Accompanied with ice-cream, it is the perfect combination of mousse and crisp. An unexpected explosion of flavour.
If after that you are still hungry, you can try more typical food from the free buffet. Charcuterie, cheeses or the delicious home-made bread are just some of the plates you can taste at the bar. You can also try typical drinks such as fruit compote, wine and beer. And the best thing is that you can have everything as many times as you want!
Listen out for the slow rhythm of the Hurdy-gurdy, as this signals the start of the folk show. Dances such as the Mazurka and the familiar Polka, performed by a team of talented dancers, will lighten up the room. Fancy joining in? You can dance with the experts who will show you the basic steps.
At 10 pm following an enjoyable evening, we will return to our meeting point in Krakow.
A special menu exists for vegetarians, but you must indicate this is your preference in the comments when you make your reservation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 80% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 6 to 12 years old||Children under 6 years old|
US$ 30.80 US$ 29.20
AdultsUS$ 30.80 US$ 29.20
Children from 6 to 12 years oldUS$ 16.10
Children under 6 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes.
Return transport from Krakow.
Shot of Vodka.
3 course meal.
Polish folk show.
Dance with the dancers (optional).
English speaking host.
Special menu for vegetarians (optional).
5% discount on the official ticket price.
Menu for allergies
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (9:00 am local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Powisle Street, 11