Discover the vineyards of one of Catalonia's most famous wine regions and admire charming villages on this jeep tour of Priorat from La Pineda.
Priorat Jeep Tour
The adventure will start when we pick you up from your hotel in La Pineda at 10 am. From there, we'll hop into a off-road vehicle and set off for the region of Priorat, listening to information from our professional guide about all the places we pass by.
Priorat is an area of the province of Tarragona known for its charming, picturesque villages that hang from impressive cliffs, such as the beautiful Siurana.
Your guide will then choose the next spots on the tour, depending on factors such as time of year, the physical fitness of the group, or the conditions in the area. You may visit the reservoir in the area, or take one of the spectacular hiking trails up to see the waterfalls of the region.
The spectacular vineyards are also protagonists of this region. We'll stop in Prades, a town known for its cobbled streets and red brick houses, where you'll be able to taste the local gastronomy.
At the end of the trip we'll head back to La Pineda and you'll receive a bottle of famous Priorat wine as a gift.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 13 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 44
Children under 5 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Transport in a 4x4.
English speaking guide.
Bottle of wine.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (10:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - this activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).