Go on a pleasant boat ride across the Atlantic Ocean and admire common and bottlenose dolphins as well as spectacular views of the coast of Lagos!
Lagos Dolphin Watching
We'll meet at 11:30 am at the train station and set off for the Marina de Lagos, a short walk away.
Once we arrive we'll climb onboard a speedboat to sail the Atlantic Ocean, heading straight to the best spots for dolphin sightings. As we enjoy views of the coast of Lagos, we'll listen to fascinating information from an expert in marine life.
Hopefully, we'll get the chance to see both common and bottlenose dolphins, and they may even swim right past the boat so you can see them up close!
After a two-hour boat ride, we'll head back to the starting point.
There is around a 90% probability of spotting a dolphin, however, the behavior of wild animals is unpredictable and we cannot guarantee a 100% probability of seeing one.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 10% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 30.30
Children under 5not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
English, Spanish and Portuguese speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Lagos train station.