Discover one of the most spectacular landscapes of all the Algarve when you take our fantastic boat trip to the Ponta da Piedade caves.
Ponta da Piedade Boat Trip
We will meet at Lagos Marina where a boat will be waiting to take us on a fabulous cruise to the magical caves of Ponta da Piedade.
After boarding the vessel, we will set sail from the marina and head south along the coast of Lagos, where you will see some of the area's most spectacular cliffs. Once there, we will navigate among the beautiful rock formations and caves of Ponta da Piedade, one of the most fascinating natural attractions of the Algarve.
After exploring the most spectacular caves on the coast of Lagos, we will start our journey back to the marina while admiring some of the fantastic beaches of southern Portugal and enjoying the gentle breeze of the Atlantic Ocean.
If the weather is bad
In case of adverse weather conditions, the boat trip to the caves of Ponta da Piedade may be canceled. If this happens, you will be offered an alternative.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 11 years old||Children under 5 years old.|
Children from 5 to 11 years oldUS$ 11.30
Children under 5 years old.US$ 5.70
1 hour - 1 hour 15 minutes.
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in Spanish.
Boat trip to the caves of Ponta da Piedade.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:30 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Marina de Lagos