Discover the captivating charm of the Portuguese capital from a new perspective. Enjoy a sightseeing cruise on the river Tagus on this boat trip of Lisbon. You can get on and off the boat as many times as you'd like over 24 hours.
Lisbon Sightseeing Boat Trip
At the Avenida Ribeira das Naus dock, near Praça do Comercio in the heart of Lisbon, you'll board the tourist boat, ready to set sail on a comfortable journey down the river Tagus. You'll be able to choose between enjoying the views from inside the boat, or if you prefer, sit outside on deck to feel the breeze as you cruise past the Portuguese capital's beautiful sights.
On a route that lasts approximately one and a half hours in total, you'll travel down the river Tagus: the longest river in the Iberian Peninsula, it begins in central Spain and ends near Lisbon, draining into the Atlantic Ocean. From the boat, enjoy unique views of this city of seven hills. You'll cruise past the Moorish São Jorge Castle , Lisbon Cathedral and the 25 de Abril Bridge, ending in the Belém district.
Approaching the Belém neighbourhood, admire the magnificent Jerónimos Monastery, a designated World Heritage Site, and the imposing waterfront monument known as Padrão dos Descobrimentos, dedicated to the discovery of the Americas. You'll also see the famous Torre de Belém, a 16th century fortified tower on the banks of the Tagus.
What's more, thanks to the hop-on-hop-off system, you can stop at any of the selected docks on the route to explore each area at your own pace, and then board the boat again whenever you're ready!
Routes and stops
You can check the Lisbon Sightseeing Boat Trip route and stops with the following link:
How does it work?
Your ticket will be valid for 24 hours. During this time, you can get on and off the tourist boat as many times as you'd like, and from any of the stops along the route: Terreiro do Paço, Belém Tower or Belém dock.
- From Cais do Sodré: leaving at 10 am, 1 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm.
- From Cacilhas: leaving at 10:45 am, 1:45 pm, 3:45 pm and 5:45 pm.
- From Embarcadero de Belém: leaving at 11:45 am, 2:45 pm, 4:45 pm, 5:45 pm and 6:45 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 10 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 10 years oldUS$ 11.80
Children under 4 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The tour is carried out with an audio guide in English.
Unlimited travel on the tourist sightseeing boat for 24 hours.
English language audioguide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Avenida Ribeira das Naus