Have an unforgettable night in one of the liveliest capitals in Europe: Lisbon. Get to know new people, and enjoy beer, sangria, shots and, of course, the party.
The tour meets at 10 pm at Luis Camões Square to begin our journey through the intense nightlife of Lisbon. The area of the city with the majority of bars, discos and picturesque spots is Barrio Alto, where both Lisbonites and tourists tend to go out.
Here is where we begin the pub crawl in the best way possible - with a 90 minute free bar in which you can enjoy the Portuguese beer and sangria. The ideal time to get to know other people, also looking for a good night!
Afterwards, the tour passes through three bars, guided by an expert in Lisbon's nightlife, and will try a shot in each one. But the party doesn't stop there: the cherry on the cake is the last spot on the tour, Lisbon's best club, and with queue-free access!
- To take this tour you must be at least 18 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
90 minute free bar.
Entry to three bars.
Club with queue free access.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Lisbon local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Luis de Camões Square