The beaches in Los Cabos are the perfect place to snorkel! Discover the incredible marine life that lives here on this exciting tour.
Los Cabos Snorkeling Tour
At the stated time, we'll pick you up from your hotel in Los Cabos and we'll head east, specifically to the beaches of Santa María and El Chileno, two paradise-like beaches in south Baja California that have the perfect conditions for snorkelling.
Once there, we'll give out the snorkel equipment and give you basic instructions about the best way to enjoy this activity. Now it's time to get stuck in! You'll be able to jump into the turquoise waters and explore the marine biodiversity of Los Cabos, where the coral reefs and colourful fish are the stars of the show.
You'll also be accompanied by our guide specialised in aquatic species, who'll explain all about the different plants and animals found in this region of Mexico. This truly is an activity you'll never forget!
At the end of the snorkelling tour, we'll take you back to your hotel in Los Cabos.
- We'll provide you with all the equipment necessary to take part in this activity (flippers, snorkel mask and breathing tube), but please bring swimwear, a towel, sun protection and a change of clothes.
- Children must be at least 6 years old to take part in this activity.
- This tour includes hotel pick up from hotels in Los Cabos that are between Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 70
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Los Cabos).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).