Be amazed by the wealth of nature and history in Los Cabos, on this tour which includes a glass-bottomed boat cruise and a tequila tasting.
Complete Los Cabos Tour
Having picked you up at your hotel at 9 am we'll make our way to Cabo San Lucas, the most important tourist destination in the region. On arrival, we'll climb aboard a glass-bottomed boat for a cruise around the coast. Thanks to the transparent vessel, you'll be able to discover the incredible marine life of a region which Jacques Cousteau called 'the aquarium of the world'. This area, where the Mar de Cortés and the Pacific Ocean meet, is a rich wildlife reserve and home to an incredible quantity of different species of marine flora and fauna.
Returning to dry land, we'll visit a glassblower's workshop, a typical handicraft in the Cabos which requires great skill. You'll then have free time to explore Cabo San Lucas at your own pace and to visit the city's excellent shopping areas.
Meet back up with your guide for the journey to San José del Cabo. The capital of the Cabos is a charming little city which has kept its enchanting colonial style practically intact since its beginnings in the 18th century. Before delving into its picturesque streets, we'll enjoy a delicious traditional lunch.
With renewed energy, we'll visit the most important places of interest in San José del Cabo. Discover lively squares, the iconic town hall building and the vibrant art district... you'll be captivated! Then we'll try a tequila tasting, and learn how the signature Mexican liquor is made, before having another hour of free time to make the most of our time in San José del Cabo.
At the end of a magical day of sightseeing in Los Cabos, the excursion will come to an end back at your hotel at 3 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 6 to 11 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children from 6 to 11 years oldUS$ 74.25
Children under 6 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Visit to glassblowing workshop.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.