The Amazon is much more than the longest and largest river in the world. With this tour, you will discover the exuberant jungle nature and incredible tropical fauna that surround the water.
After collecting you from your hotel in Manaus we head to the city’s port, located on the banks of the Black River.
At the river wharf, we will board a high-speed boat and head to the Januari lake. During the ride, you will get up close to the incredible jungle environment that lies on the banks of the lake. You will discover the wildlife that inhabits this region - jaguars, marmoset monkeys and harpy eagles to name just a few. The immense variety of animal species make this area of Brazil the planet’s richest ecosystem!
We continue the tour with a canoe ride along the rivers and tributaries of the Amazonas. On board the traditional vessel, you will cruise among the famous pink amazon river dolphins. We will also encounter the Victoria Amazonica, the largest water lily on the planet.
While you enjoy the canoe ride, you have the chance to try some piranha fishing! How many do you think you can catch? We then stop at a nearby village to regain our strength with a tasty traditional Amazon lunch. The menu includes fish, fresh local fruit, and a bottle of mineral water.
After eating we head back to Manaus.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 10% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 90
6 hours 30 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Speed boat trip to Janauari lake.
Canoe ride around the Amazon river environment.
Piranha fishing materials.
Traditional lunch of fish, fresh fruit and a bottle of water.
Additional drinks during the lunch.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Manaus local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).