Enjoy Costa Rican nature at the Manuel Antonio National Park. Admire its tropical landscape and take a dip in its crystal clear waters.
Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
After picking you up from your hotel, we'll head to the Manuel Antonio National Park, one of the most beautiful reserves in the world.
When we arrive, we'll be left speechless by the magnificent tropical rainforest that is home to several endangered species of plants and wildlife: the marmoset monkey, the two-toed sloths, the white-nosed coati, the agouti and the raccoon. We'll also see typical coastal vegetation, such as el lechoso, the rain tree and the strawberry tree.
On the way we'll make a stop to recharge our batteries and eat some fresh tropical fruits. We'll also get the chance to take a stroll through the park or go for a swim the Pacific Ocean.
At the end of the trip we'll take you back to your hotel in Manuel Antonio.
The tour includes pick up and drop off to and from the main hotels in Manuel Antonio. If the hotel is located further out, you'll be told where to meet.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 6|
Children under 6Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Entrada al Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.