Admire an impressive view of the Manuel Antonio National Park on a relaxing boat ride and go snorkelling in crystal clear waters.
Snorkelling Cruise in Manuel Antonio
After picking you up from your hotel in Manuel Antonio, we'll set off on a boat ride, enjoying to live music along the way.
We'll stop at Biesanz Beach, a quiet spot where not too many tourists go. We'll be able to swim and snorkel in its warm, crystal clear waters. As we dive under the water, we'll marvel at the amazing variety of native.
Afterwards, we'll recharge our batteries with a snack while we admire Manuel Antonio's magnificent landscape.
During the trip, we'll spot many fascinating different species, such as dolphins and humpback whales that arrive in the area between the months of July and October.
Once the trip is over, we'll take you back to your hotel in Manuel Antonio.
The tour includes pick up and drop off to and from the main hotels in Manuel Antonio. If the hotel is located further out, you'll be told where to meet.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 6|
Children under 6Free
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.