Enjoy a relaxing horseback ride through the Tocori Ecological Reserve and admire Costa Rica's incredible nature.
Tocori Waterfalls Horseback Ride
After picking you up from your hotel in Manuel Antonio, we'll head to the Don Gilberto Ranch, where there is a botanical garden dedicated to the conservation of herbs and medicinal plants used by the indigenous people of Costa Rica.
We'll begin our horseback ride along picturesque trails with spectacular views until we reach the Tocori Ecological Reserve, the ideal place to learn about Costa Rican culture and traditions.
Then we'll make a stop to freshen up in the Quebrada Arroyo waterfalls. Next, we'll head to the beach for a horse ride alongside the Pacific Ocean.
At the end of the day, we'll renew our energy with a typical Costa Rican meal that includes rice, beans, salad, chicken, meat or fish and soft drink in a local restaurant.
At the end of the activity, we'll take you back to your hotel in Manuel Antonio.
Hotel pick up
The tour includes pick up and drop off to and from the main hotels in Manuel Antonio. If the hotel is located further out, you'll be told where to meet.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 80
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.