Cross the Gibraltar Straight with us and spend a day in Tangier: a special day trip, filled with the essence of Moroccan life.
Tangier Day Trip
We'll leave first thing in the morning for Tarifa, where we'll take our ferry on the way to Tangier.
Once there, we'll disembark and begin a panoramic tour of the most modern area of the city, visiting Cape Spartel, where we'll have the opportunity to take photos of the beautiful views. From there, we'll head back on the route to the centre of Tangier, making a stop on the way to meet some typical desert animals - you can even choose to ride one of the camels if you'd like!
Then we'll pass through the old city walls and tour Tangier old town, where you'll find the remains of the various cultures who have called this city their own. We'll see the rich architectural heritage of the Kasbah, or fortress, and be surprised by snake charmers.
Then we'll enjoy a typical Moroccan lunch, and head to a bazaar filled with local products including rugs artisanal rugs and leatherware sure to be the envy of your friends back home.
At the end of an unforgettable day, we'll climb back aboard the ferry to Tarifa, and be dropped off at your hotel in Marbella.
Between June and October the tour includes a visit to Cape Spartel, where you can admire the meeting of the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea. At the end of the day, we'll return to the start point.
The trip is subject to changes between November and April due to changes in the ferry operating times and due to Ramadam.
You must show a valid passport upon entering Tangier, although some nationalities require a special visa. More information about which countries need a visa to enter Morocco can be found here.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11||Children under 4|
Children between 4 and 11US$ 97
Children under 4US$ 64.70
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Transfer in an air conditioned bus.
Official multilingual guide.
Return ferry tickets.
Transport in Tangier.
Panoramic and guided tours of the city.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.