Immerse yourself in the Agafay Desert and admire the manmade Lalla Takerkoust Lake while you test your quad biking skills. You don’t need a driver’s license!
At the indicated time, we'll pick you up from your riad or hotel in Marrakech and head to the untouched Agafay Desert, situated only 40 kilometers from the city.
Upon arrival, you'll be handed a helmet, gloves and other protective material to make the most of your quad bike tour through the Moroccan Desert. After a brief explanation on how to drive these all-terrain vehicles, you'll set out to discover the endless fields of golden-colored sand. As you drive through the dirt roads, marvel at the snowy peaks of the Atlas Mountains.
Afterwards, continue navigating your quad bike until you come upon the enormous Lalla Takerkoust Lake. Surrounded by the arid mountains, you will see the landscape reflected in its turquoise waters. Enjoy the stunning landscape during a stop on the route and enjoy a typical mint Moroccan tea. After taking numerous photographs, you'll return to the starting point.
From here, you'll be driven back to your hotel, where we'll arrive 4.5 hours after the pickup time.
- The minimum age to drive a quad bike is 16 (with previous permission from the parents or legal guardians).
- Children under 16 can ride on a quad bike, but always accompanied by an adult.
- You don’t need a driver’s license or previous experience, since our quad bikes are automatic.
- Each quad can carry a maximum of two guests: a driver and passenger. If both participants want to try driving, you can swap halfway through the tour.
- For each driver, you can book one passenger.
4 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel or riad pick up and drop off.
English speaking escort.
Maximum quality automatic quad bikes.
Helmet, gloves and necessary material to climb on the quad.
Sampling a delicious Moroccan mint tea.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions