Dirt roads, traditional hamlets, picturesque landscapes, and pure excitement make this quad-bike tour unmissable while in Marrakech.
After collecting you from your hotel, sit back as you drive to the city's outskirts to begin your fun-filled 2-hour quad bike tour.
After a brief explanation on how to ride a quad and once we've gotten all geared up, we'll hop on the all-terrain vehicles and ride off into the palm grove and then admire the rocky desert and other stunning landscapes located in the outskirts of Marrakech. Cross the traditional villages, marvel at the majestic High Atlas, and follow the dried-up riverbeds.
Halfway through the tour, stop to have some delicious traditional-style mint tea in a picturesque village.
On your way back, you'll visit a beautiful oasis and after taking some photos and selfies, you'll continue to the base, from where you'll be driven back to your hotel.
- You don't need a driver's license to take part, the minimum age is 16 years old.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Each quad bike can take up to a maximum of 2 guests.
- For each driver, you can also book a passenger.
- The driver and passenger can take turns driving the quad bike.
- The quads are automatic.
Want more? You can extend your experience by booking this offer which includes a quad tour in the palm grove of Marrakech and a camel ride!
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel or riad pickup and drop–off
2–hour tour on high–quality quad bikes
Helmet and goggles
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it possible to bring suitcases and leave them in the vehicle?
A - Yes.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions