Chill out in the Marrakech old town, enjoying one of the Arab baths where you can disconnect from the day to day grind with a massage using all natural products.
Traditional Marrakech Hammam
Spa Click is a hammam just next to the Marrakech old town, in the middle of the city.
Within the spacious interior of this Arab bathhouse, decorated in traditional Moroccan style you will find steam rooms, Arab massage rooms, and a terrace with panoramic views of the old town and the Atlas Mountains in the distance.
As well as taking a relaxing bath, Spa Click also offers several different types of massage, employing organic and natural products which are always kind to the environment.
You may choose between the following types of treatment:
- Entry to the Hamman and black soap exfoliation (45 minutes): This treatment includes a full body exfoliation with the famous Moroccan black soap, perfect for toning and purifying the skin.
- Massage with Argan oil (1 hour): Benefit from the antioxidising effects of argon oil, which equally aids in the reduction of stretch marks and the healing of burns and wounds.
- Entry to the Hamman, black soap exfoliation and massage with Argan oil: combine a relaxing massage with Argan oil and exfoliation with black soap.
- Entry for children under 5 years old is not permitted.
- While Hammams in Marrakech are usually separated by sex, it is possible for different sex partners to receive thier massages together.
- The schedule is indicative: as a traditional relaxation treatment timings are subject to change.
|Price per person|
|Hammam and black soap exfoliation||
US$ 18.80 US$ 17.60
|Argan oil massage||
US$ 29.30 US$ 28.10
|Hammam + black soap exfoliation + argan oil massage||
US$ 41 US$ 34.50
Hammam and black soap exfoliation
Price per personUS$ 18.80 US$ 17.60
Argan oil massage
Price per personUS$ 29.30 US$ 28.10
Hammam + black soap exfoliation + argan oil massage
Price per personUS$ 41 US$ 34.50
* The price varies based on the chosen date
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Access to the Hammam baths (depending on option).
Use of the facilities: changing room, lockers etc.
Use of the cosmetic and hygene equipment: soaps, gels, hairdryer etc.
Massage as selected.
6% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Are the baths seperate or unisex?
A - You will have a private session for yourselves, therefore men and women are not seperated.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Dar El Bacha, 45 Derb Toudgha.