Canals, gondolas, palaces, history, glory... on this day tour we'll discover by boat and foot the beauty of Venice, a truly unique city.
Day Trip to Venice
Leaving Milan at 7 am we head towards Venice, a jewelled floating city found on the Adriatic coast.
Once there, having pinched ourselves to confirm it's not a dream, we'll take a boat to St Mark's Square. We'll see the Grand Canal, the most important waterway in the city, flanked by some of the most beautiful palaces in Italy, putting the grandeur of Venice beyond all doubt.
After the boat ride, we'll begin a 2-hour walking tour of the historic centre, discovering the most important places and monuments, such as St. Mark's Square, St. Mark's Basilica, St Mark's Campanile, the Doge's Palace, the Bridge of Sighs, and the Rialto Bridge.
With the tour over, you'll have over 3 hours of free time to eat, drink a coffee on one of the terraces, buy a souvenir, ride a gondola, see one of the museums, or simply pass through the city at your own pace.
Still amazed by this jewel of the Adriatic we begin our return journey to Milan, arriving around 8:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11||Children under 4|
|Venice Day Trip||
Venice Day Trip
Children between 4 and 11US$ 82
Children under 4Free
13 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Boat ride on the Venetian Lagoon.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 4 days before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it possible to reserve a gondola tour during the free time?
A - Yes, the local provider will help you to make the reservation, making the most of this time.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 6 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Via Cusani 18, at the junction with Largo Cairoli. Next to the Sforzesco Castle