On this tour we'll dive into Italy's lake district, in the foothills of the Alps. We'll sail on Lake Como and visit Bellagio, the area's most beautiful town.
Lake Como and Bellagio Day Trip
Leaving the capital of Lombardy behind first thing in the morning we hit the road northwards, towards the Alps. Between the enormous Alpine mountains can be found the Italian lake district, of which Lake Como is a definite highlight.
At 10 am the tour arrives at Como, the most important town in the area, and that which gives its name to the lake. Here we'll take a walking tour of the town, to get to know the area, before giving you free time to continue your exploration of Como, before taking the boat on which we'll cruise Italy's most beautiful lake.
During the journey, you'll admire the la Villa d'Este in Cernobbio, a luxurious hotel which boasts its own tropical gardens, and the stunning 'Triangolo Lariano' formed of the stunning Lombardian mountain range, rising above the water.
The boat docks in Bellagio, one of northern Italy's most beautiful towns, and the source of inspiration to innumerable artists. Here you'll have free time to eat, relax on one of the terraces with views along the lake or tour its picturesque streets, browsing its shops full of artisanal wares.
Then the tour takes another boat to Cadenabbia, from where we take our bus back to Milan.
Lake Como in Winter
If you want to see Lake Como during the winter months, you can book our trip to Lake Como.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 11||Children under 4|
|Lake Como and Bellagio||
Lake Como and Bellagio
Children from 4 to 11US$ 59.10
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Lake Como cruise.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
Via Cusani 18, on the corner with the Largo Cairoli roundabout.