Delve into deepest traditional Malaga on this day trip to Comares, one of the most historic white towns of Andalusia. Explore narrow cobbled streets, marvel at the views of Axarquia and indulge in typical local delicacies. Unmissable!
Comares Day Trip Itinerary
After being picked up from your hotel in Nerja, you'll head north west in the direction of Comares. Your journey will take you through typical Andalusian landscapes of sprawling farmhouses and agricultural fields with a stunning mountain backdrop.
Comares will welcome you with open arms to its narrow, winding cobbled streets lined with picturesque whitewashed houses. You'll realise on first sight why this enchanting town has been declared one of the "Pueblos Mágicos" or "Magic Towns" of Spain. Discover its history and culture as you lose yourself in labyrinthine alleyways, witnessing its rich Arab heritage around every corner.
The so-called "Balcony of Axarquia" offers breathtakingly beautiful views over this mountainous region of Malaga, and from the vantage point of the hilltop town you'll enjoy the incredible panoramics over the spectacular sierra surrounding you. Don't forget your camera!
Continue exploring Comares and experience authentic daily life in the tiny Andalusian town as you rub shoulders with locals in typical shops. You'll also be treated to a delicious typical meal in a traditional nearby restaurant, so you can indulge in the delicacies of this mountain region.
At the end of an unforgettable day in captivating Comares, you'll be returned to your hotel in Nerja.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 65.20
6 hours 30 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Pick up and drop off from hotels in Nerja.
Lunch in a local restaurant.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Nerja).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).