Our sightseeing bus of Palermo is the best way to explore the Sicilian capital. The open-top vehicle takes you to all the essential landmarks around the historic city in comfort, and you can hop on and off whenever you want.
Route and stops
The Palermo tourist bus makes 14 stops at the principal tourist attractions around the famous capital city of Sicily. During the journey, you will hear English language commentary about the places we are passing on the route.
The bus route takes you to the essential sights around the city, such as the beautiful Palermo Cathedral, elegant Massimo Theatre (the largest Opera House in Italy), and Zisa Castle.
You can also visit the Quattro Canti square, surrounded by four elegant baroque palaces. You will even see one of the most terrifying locations in Sicily, the Capuchin Catacombs of Palermo, where more than eight thousand embalmed and partially mummified bodies are laid to rest.
You can consult the route map and different stops by clicking on the following link:
How it works
The ticket is valid for 24 consecutive hours from the moment it is used for the first time. During that time, you hop on and off the buses as many times as you want, which makes it easy for you to explore the city at your own pace.
Times and frequency
Red line: Politeama Theatre - Palermo Cathedral (60 minutes)
- From 24 March to 4 November: departures every half an hour between 9:30 am and 5 pm.
- From 5 November to 23 March: Monday to Friday - departures at 10 am, 11 am, and 12 pm. Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays - departures at 10 am and 1 pm.
Blue line: Politeama Theatre - Zisa Castle - Capo Market (50 minutes)
- From 24 March to 4 November: departures every day at 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 2:40 pm, 3:20 pm, 4 pm, and 5 pm.
- From 5 November to 23 March: Monday to Friday - departures at 1 pm. Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays - departures at 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm.
The sightseeing bus also operates two other routes which connect the city center with the districts of Monreale and Mondello. Tickets for those lines must be purchased in person.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 15 years old||Children under 5 years old.|
|24 hour ticket||
24 hour ticket
Children from 5 to 15 years oldUS$ 12.10
Children under 5 years old.Free
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in english and other languages.
Unlimited use of the City Sightseeing Bus service for 24 hours.
Individual headphones for each passenger.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.