Discover El Nido's best beaches and go swimming and snorkelling with this trip from Puerto Princesa. Hidden Beach, Talisay Island, Secret Beach and Helicopter Island are waiting for you!
El Nido Secret Beaches Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel in the early hours of the morning in order to make the most of our trip to El Nido, as we'll need to go on a six-hour bus journey to get to this natural paradise in the Philippines.
When we arrive, we'll be in a remote and beautiful part of El Nido, where we'll hop on a boat that will sail us off to the best of El Nido's breathtaking beaches.
Hidden Beach, Matinloc Shrine, Talisay Island, Secret Beach and Helicopter Island are just some of the secret beaches we'll discover in El Nido. Throughout the day we can go for a swim in the crystalline waters of the Philippines and go snorkelling to see the incredible marine life that inhabits this area.
After a full day exploring El Nido, we'll make our way back to the hotels in Puerto Princesa, arriving by around 10 pm.
This tour includes pick up from all hotels less than 15 kilometres from Puerto Princesa Airport. There will be a 150 USD surcharge on the day of the tour if your hotel is not within this area.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old|
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off (within 15 km of the airport).
English speaking guide.
Breakfast and dinner.
Environmental tax (200 PHP per person, approx. 4 USD).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 3 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).